MetaProp is a New York-based venture capital firm focused on the real estate technology (“PropTech”) industry. Founded in 2015, MetaProp’s investment team has invested in 150+ technology companies across the real estate value chain. The firm manages multiple funds for both financial and strategic real estate investors that represent a pilot- and test-ready sandbox of 20+ billion square feet across every real estate asset type and global market. The firm’s investment activities are complemented by pioneering community leadership including the PropTech Place innovation hub, MetaProp Accelerator at Columbia University programs, global events NYC Real Estate Tech Week and Propel by MIPIM NYC, and publications Global PropTech Confidence Index and PropTech 101.
We're looking for a world-class strategic Marketer. You will be an integral member of a small, fast-paced VC working on some of the most exciting deals in the PropTech market. You will work closely with the firm’s partner in charge of Marketing to develop and implement MetaProp’s marketing and communications strategy. You will work with all departments internally and work closely with some of the industry’s most recognized brands through our partnerships.
The ideal candidate is passionate and savvy about all things real estate, tech, and venture investing. A true marketing junky at heart and a close follower of the PropTech and broader venture investment landscape. Strategy is second nature to you but you can also crush the tactical stuff. You have a collegial demeanor but a serious competitive streak.
We are a fast-paced, high-performance team. We thrive as individuals but love collaboration. Someone with limitless curiosity for the ever-evolving PropTech world would fit in well. This position is particularly well suited to a candidate who has particular strengths in marketing, creative strategy, real estate, tech, and finance.
- Own and manage the MetaProp brand, as well as its umbrella brands
- Manage the MetaProp communications network
- PR - manage external PR agency
- Event and media partnerships management - physical and digital
- Marketing content calendar and collateral
- Provide communications support to portfolio companies and Limited Partners
- 10+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience building and leading marketing team
- An obsession with brand, creative and strategy
- A love of all things real estate, tech, finance, and startups
- Strong cross-functional skillset including brand marketing, graphic design skills, PR agency management, digital marketing, writing and creativity
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing on an overall marketing and communications strategies and plan, and GTM plans
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to synthesize trends and data to develop “snackable” content
- Strong quantitative approach with a focus on results and KPIs
- Track record of success implementing digital growth strategies
Email email@example.com with your resume, a brief email outlining your interests, and the position in the subject line. We’ll be in touch if there’s a fit.